Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Mar 1996 20:08:11 EDT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Rhoads <rhoadsm1@WESTATPO.WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: PROC QPRINT?
Comments: To: Dwight Starr <starr.4@OSU.EDU>

Dwight Starr asks: >I rarely use SAS. Mostly little changes to old setups that run on the >mainframe. Well it's time to run one of those that uses PROC QPRINT. >This must have dissapeared when we upgraded to SAS6. The people who >know are out of town. Does anybody know what replaced this proc? Try PROC REPORT. When run in batch mode, it does most if not all of what QPRINT used to do, plus more (e.g., nested column headers, multipanel listings).

(No, I'm not recommending this just because I did a SUGI paper on it last week ...)

Mike Rhoads WESTAT RhoadsM1@westat.com