Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:19:17 CST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ed Cook <SBSF081@UABDPO.BITNET>
Subject:      interrupting 6.10 run

Thanks to all of those who replied. Li-Ping Yuan gave me the answer that worked on my system--double-clicking on the box in the upper left, which gave all the old familiar options, especially interrupting the current run (leaving me in SAS), terminating SAS completely, or doing nothing (the "never mind" option).

On my system, I couldn't get ctrl-break (i.e., ctrl-C) to work, though that could be because my old comfortable keyboard (vintage 1986) doesn't actually have a break key.

Thanks again.

Ed Cook, Assoc Prof of Psychology, Univ of Alabama at Birmingham, USA