Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Mar 1996 17:32:00 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerry Hecht <bb05285@BINGHAMTON.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Sas Print Crashes program (OS/2)

In <4jfcqi$1f4@news.duke.edu>, gronke@acpub.duke.edu (Paul Gronke) writes: >Another problem has cropped up with the new HP Laserjet drivers for >the HP5si-MX. > >SAS/OS2 crashes when attempting to print to an HP5si_MX (over a >Novell network) using the newest HP drivers. Total crash, lose all >data, all output. The program does not crash when I print to a >networked HPIIIsi or to my local printer an HPIIIp. > >-- >gronke@acpub.duke.edu

Sorry about this but... WHERE DID YOU GET SAS/OS2 ????? Could you please send me some info... academic pricing, who to contact etc.... right now I'm analyzing my dissertation data on the Xwindows version of SAS running on a SPARC/SOLARIS box which I am accessing through XFree86 over a MODEM using the IAK... it works but of course it is slow going... If I could get a native OS/2 SAS or other data analysis program I would be very grateful, the only possible reason for me to put Win-OS/2 back on my machine right now is if I have to resort to using STATSTICA for windows; a GREAT program, don't get me wrong but...

thanx in advance, Gerry Hecht