Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Apr 1996 09:58:13 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Karlis Dimitris <kdk@AUEB.GR>
Subject:      Sending SPSS graph through Internet

Dear Colleauges, I would appreciatte if someone can help me to the following problem. I have some graphs from SPSS for WIndows and I want to send them via Internet to my supervisor who is in England at this moment. How can I Succede in this Thank you in advance Dimitris Karlis kdk@aueb.gr Dept Of Statistics Athens University of Economics and Business GREECE