Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 24 May 1996 10:40:05 +0100
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Fay Parham <fparham@UTM.EDU>
Subject:   Searching the Archives

I'm trying to find the postings sent in over the last few weeks about how to add comments to SPSS output. I sent the following command to the Listserv:

// DATABASE SEARCH DD=RULES //RULES DD * SEARCH comments in output IN SPSSX-L SINCE February INDEX PRINT ALL

I got back 4 messages packed full of previous posts, but not one of them pertained to putting comments in the output. What did I do wrong?

TIA.