Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 May 1996 16:12:50 GMT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Brad Anderson <anderson@SOC.MSSTATE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: SPSS and windows 95

In article <nddcRAAnuQjxEwhb@heliop.demon.co.uk>, Sami A Sadek <sami@heliop.demon.co.uk> says: > >I would be grateful for some help. I have SPSS for windows version 6.0. >This worked fine with windows 3.11, However since I have installed >Windows95 I regularly get out of memory erors whenever I plot a Survival >plot. Any advice? >--

There are some problems running version 6.x under Windows 95. SPSS has recently released 7.0 which seems to alleviate many of the difficulties.

Brad