Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 May 1996 07:14:49 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Lund <PeterL@OFM.WA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Access Violation(80000602)

I've been getting the 80000602 Access Violation error for months and have tried all the things that SI has recommended. One thing that very often does it for me is coming out of the Libraries window after having browsed/edited a dataset with FSP. I've learned to watch for a few tell-tale signs. - Often the program editor will not fully refresh after closing the Libraries window. Switching to the log or output window and maximizing/minimizing a couple times and then switching back to the program editor seems to refresh it. - Often, doing anything (literally) in the program editor if it is incomplete will cause the 80000602 error. Unfortunately, none of this happens every time, just at the most inopportune times. It makes it difficult to really pinpoint a cause. It seems from this thread, however, that there are multiple paths to this same error.

Pete Lund WA State Office of Financial Mangement peterl@ofm.wa.gov