Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Jun 1996 08:51:20 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tim Williams <twilliams@TUPDEAN1.MED.DAL.CA>
Subject:      Help! Problem with lines in PLOT when saved to file

Hi folks!

I just started using ver. 6.11, and now when I save the output window of a PROC PLOT to a text file, the X and Y axis lines get changed to funny-looking text symbols. A similar problem occurs if I paste the output to the Windows clipboard (WIN3.1). How do I get the lines back to simple ASCii text lines?

I'm sure this topic must have been dealt with previously, but I could find no answer after a quick search of the SAS-l archive. Is there an FAQ, Tech Note or online documentation where I may find the solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance!

- Tim Williams

twilliams@tupdean1.med.dal.ca Clinical Research Centre Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada