Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Sep 1996 15:33:19 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Thomas Kalfas <kalfast@PPRD.ABBOTT.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Display Manager -- Output Window
              Output Window" (Sep 18,  3:11pm)

Tom,

Try resetting your AUTOSCROLL window option to 0 for the OUTPUT window. It is probably currently set to PAGE or some equivalent. 0 is the fastest setting for this window since only the lines remaining in the window when processing has completed are displayed.

Hope this helps. I would like to also take this opportunity to welcome you as a new member to SAS-L! I have enjoyed your first few postings and have found them to be as entertaining as they are enlightening... ;-)

Thanks,

Tom

On Sep 18, 3:11pm, Thomas Kalfas wrote: > Subject: SAS Display Manager -- Output Window > After changing jobs (and environments) recently, I discovered that when running > my SAS jobs interactively (DMS), I would have to END a number of times from the > OUTPUT window in order to restart/complete my programs. This intermittent > processing is quite annoying and I would like to get back to the point where > the OUTPUT window is filled all at once and my programs are processed without > my "unnecessary interjections". > > I'm having this problem on both VM and UNIX. > > Does anyone know how to turn off this "feature"? > > Thanks, > > Tom > > > -- > Thomas Kalfas > System Developer > Abbott Laboratories > > E-mail: kalfast@pprd.abbott.com > > Phone: (847) 938-8101 > Fax: (847) 935-1320 >-- End of excerpt from Thomas Kalfas