Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:37:56 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Andrew James Llwellyn Cary <ajlcary@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:   Re: Driver SAS ODBC

Arnaud BRINGE wrote: > > Does anyone know if it exists an ODBC driver to read easily SAS tables > in transport format in MICROSOFT EXCEL, without SAS on the PC ? > > Regards. > > Arnaud BRINGE > E-Mail : bringe@ined.frConceptual Software Incorporated makes a commercially available product called DBMSCOPY that will convert a SAS transport dataset to an Excel spreadsheet (along with bunches of other things). They have a home page at http://www.conceptual.com/index.html

Alas, I know of no ODBC SAS drivers that will work without SAS 6.10+.

I have no financial relationship with CSIother then being a satisfied customer. -- Andrew J. L. Cary | I Reckon that the Opinions Senior Curmudgeon | expressed here DO represent Cary Consulting Services, Newark, CA | those of the management of ajlcary@ix.netcom.com | Cary Consulting Services