Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 3 Oct 1996 23:05:08 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Rdsdnen <rasanen@SPRYNET.COM>
Subject:   Re: SAS/IIS/Win NT 2.0/Perl CGI Script

I received some information that led me to a resolution. Look at site www. divinf.it/perl-win32 and look for articles on Netscape and PERL. I found some that mentioned adding the following line(s) to your PERL script:

print "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\n"; print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";

This is in response to how to avoid the download of the perl script from Netscape 3 Still working on getting sas running correctly on a network-connected-sas-server, where the webserver itself is not running a local sas.exe but runs the sas.exe from a remote server.

-- rasanen@sprynet.com http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/