Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:04:59 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Anthony Rossini <rossini@FHAT.STAT.SC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: emacs mode for SAS

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert J Canner >>>>> <rmjdrjc@rs6-svr-1.pubhealth.ucl.ac.uk> writes:

Robert> Tom Cook's SAS-mode for GNU Emacs, incorporating some Robert> additions by Anthony Rossini, is available at:

Robert> http://www.stat.sc.edu/~rossini/projects/cooks_sas_mode.tar.gz Robert> or ftp://ftp.math.sc.edu/rossini/cooks_sas_mode.tar.gz

Robert> SAS Institute has a SAS-mode available at:

Robert> ftp://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/utils/sas-mode.el

Robert> (The Cook & Rossini version allows you to submit code from Robert> an Emacs buffer and have the log and output also visible Robert> in Emacs buffers. The version available at ftp.sas.com Robert> does not allow this.)

Ok -- it looks like we've finally fixed the posting problem on this machine -- I'd just like to make the point that if you use this version, and find either bugs or suggestions for how to deal with things, you should let me know! I've got a small but slowly increasing collection of fixes to make -- one of these days I'll get around to it.

And with this distribution -- credit goes to Tom, blame goes to me (it _was_ working when I started porting it for my personal use, and distributing it :-). (he was a bit worried that it wasn't quite complete, at the time).

later, -tony

-- Department of Statistics rossini@stat.sc.edu University of South Carolina http://www.stat.sc.edu/~rossini/ Columbia, SC 29208 803-777-3578(O) ..7-4048 (fax)