Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Oct 1996 04:32:04 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         FRS--LiteWate <faith@FRSA.COM>
Subject:      SAS Tips, SAS-L FAQ(draft), other SAS-related items

There is a brand new website just for us SAS-types to congregate, contribute, and learn! Karsten Self's SAS-L FAQ. We need more FAQs!! There's a SAS tip added each week.

Check it out at http://www.frsa.com/sas

NOTE: The Job Center is not fully functional as it's being completely revamped. But you can still create your very own FREE job qualifications web page. More details coming soon!!

Feel free to critique the site in regards to content or errors. Please do not send email regarding HTML validation issues. I'm working on it. :-)

Best...

-- Faith Renee Sloan (FRS ASSOCIATES) - A SAS Institute Quality Partner faith@frsa.com (WEB Site Design and Interactive Programming/SAS and Internet educator) http://www.frsa.com (world-wide-web home base) http://www.frsa.com/bbpage.shtml BodyBuilding Page a Pointgrrl for San Francisco Webgrrls sanfran@webgrrls.com -- http://www.webgrrls.com/sf