Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 17 Oct 1996 13:26:02 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Tom J. Bzik" <bziktj@TTOWN.APCI.COM>
Subject:   Re: Export SAS graph to MS-Word or MS-Power Point
Comments:   To: Joe Lin <joelin@QNTM.COM>

Best high resolution formats are CGM and WMF. SAS Tech support has a 14 page support document dealing with transfer and font issues related to these formats (Peter Ruzsa - Changes and Enhancements for Release 6.11 Imaging Systems and Export Drivers 919-677-8008 - SAS's Tech Support #).

tom bziktj@ttown.apci.com (opinions are not those of my employer) **** Statistics are approximately exact ****