Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Nov 1996 10:07:52 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "P.B.SEETHARAMAN" <SEETHU@JOHNSON.CORNELL.EDU>
Subject:      ARIMA

____________________

Hi, I'm trying to estimate an ARIMA(p,d,q) model where p and q are prespecified (by me). I'd like to use the fitted residuals of the ARIMA model for causality testing. How do I enable the fitted residuals to be printed to an output file using proc arima in sas?

Any advice will be much appreciated. -Seethu Cornell University