Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:33:12 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Marso <marso@SPSS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SPSS DLL WANTED

There is a publically available DLL SPSSIO.DLL available from the SPSS ftp archives:

http://www.spss.com/Support/11page.html#read

David Marso

Servicio de procesam. SERPRO Ltda. wrote: > > Hi. > > I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me. > > I'm doing a utility that need to read SPSS specification. > > I want to known if exist some library or DLL that can help me. > > Thanks > > e-mail: serpro@rdc.cl