Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:35:36 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Jenny Davies (Hokanson)" <hokanson.jenny@MAYO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: 6.12 to printer (NT Network)

Thomas M Skinner <Thomas_M_Skinner@CCM.FM.INTEL.COM> wrote:

>I am curious: Did you have a previous release of SAS that did work with NT >network printers? As far as I know 6.11 did not.

Tom,

I am also interested in this issue, since I have been unable to print to a network printer in SAS 6.11 on Windows NT. In response to your question, I also have version 6.08 (networked) on my machine from which I ***can*** print to a network printer on Windows NT.

Jenny Davies hokanson.jenny@mayo.edu