Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Dec 1996 14:30:00 EST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Seeman, G. Matthew" <gcs7@ASI.EM.CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Proc Forms

I have just been asked to produce a few hundred mailing labels w/ data from SAS datasets. I have never used PROC FORMS and would like some opinions about it. I do have the option of transferring the data to other software to produce the labels but the data is already in SAS.

I am also being told to use a dot matrix line printer. Am I going to have problems with the old printer messing up the job. Should I break up the job into smaller units.

Thanks.

- Matthew Seeman Analytical Sciences, Inc.

gcs7@asi.em.cdc.gov