Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 16 Jan 1997 20:07:06 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Gloria Edwards <gsedward@HAMLET.UNCG.EDU>
Subject:   Re: Memory problems
Comments:   To: William Eveland <weveland@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU>

I've run into a similar problem with SAS on the VAX, so the solution may be similar. Disk space was not the problem--the problem was the amount of memory allocated to the account, and the problem could not be solved within SAS itself. Rather, I had to request that one of our VMS programmers increase the page size quota for the account. If that doesn't work by itself, you may also need to consider the virtual page count.

******************** Gloria Edwards Instructional & Research Computing 235 Bryan Building UNC Greensboro (910)334-5350