Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jan 1997 01:48:32 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         gullionc@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: simple effects w/ repeated measures

My recollection is that you can set this up as follows:

data out;set in; dummy = 1; run;

proc glm; class dummy; model a1b1 a1b2 a1b3 a2b1 a2b2 a2b3 = dummy /nouni; repeated a 2, b 3 [contrast] / short summary nou nom; run;

This will produce valid tests of a, b and a*b, as well as undefined test results for dummy, dummy*a, dummy*b, and dummy*a*b, because DUMMY is a constant.

It's been a while since I've used this setup, but I'm pretty sure it will work.

Best wishes,

Christina M. Gullion, PhD