Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:43:37 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joe Lin <joelin@QNTM.COM>
Subject:      Method, procedure to use when empty cells in  ANOVA?

Hi,

I have a multi-factor data with empty cells. For example, I have three levels for factor A and 4 levels for factor B. Now I have a 3 by 4 matrix. But I don't have observation in couple of the combinations of A and B factors. The matrix is incomplete and has empty cells. I would still want to fit a linear model and get the least square estimates and the interval estimates for the factor level means. Any suggestion of what method I can use and the procedure that is available in SAS?

Thanks.

Joe