Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Jan 1997 05:32:10 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         DUFORFUN <duforfun@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Printing under NT4.0 & SAS 6.11

SAS 6.11 can only support LPT printers. If you want to print directly from We did this: 1 had network support person create a printer on LPT2(it's key) and name it, e.g. SasPrinter. 2.From SAS window, setup this printer as default. 3.At DOS prompt type: NTE NSE LPT2 :\\ (your net work printer name which our network support person knew) We are running NT3.51.

Hope this can help.

Regards