Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:09:34 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ingo Hary <haryhub1@MAILSZRZ.ZRZ.TU-BERLIN.DE>
Subject:   proportional hazards/poisson regression

I am trying to estimate survival rates (probabilities) of individuals under 6 different treatments using a proportional hazards piecewise exponential model. The follow-up period of 52 weeks is devided into 3 time intervals. The poisson regression approach yields estimates of the incidence rate in each time interval, from which the probability of surviving all 3 intervals can be calculated.

My question is: is there a method to compute 95% confidence limits for the probability of surviving all 3 intervals? I am using SAS PROC GENMOD and the SAS GLIMMIX macro.

Thanks in advance,

Ingo

Humboldt-University of Berlin Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture Institute of Basic Animal Sciences Lentzealle 75 14195 Berlin, Germany

Phone: 0049-30-314-71101 FAX: 0049-30-31471426 E-Mail: haryhub1@mailszrz.zrz.tu-berlin.de ******************************************