Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:21:03 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jens <Jens@IBM.NET>
Subject:   exchange macro var with connect

As far as I remember it is possible to transport a macro variable from the host to the PC with SAS/Connect. It was somthing like RPUT or RGET, but I did not find it in the documentation. Does anybody know how to ?? Jens

(Pls answer also by e-mail - thx) -- mailto:Jens@ibm.net http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/JensM/