Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:36:59 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Eric Hoogenboom <ehoogenb@SOLAIR1.INTER.NL.NET>
Subject:   CGM graphics and size

Hallo,

When changing the graphics driver from PS600 to CGM for Word, my chart no longer fits in the graphics display area. The LOG complains about the length of the Y-axis, asks me to put it lower on the page and having done that, then complains that there is no room left for X-as labeling.

Does anyone know about a general way of reducing the size of the graphic. Since it consists of charts combined with annotate data, it would take me a lot of work to reduce it by code.

Second, as far as I know, it is not possible to use rotated hardwarefonts in CGM devices. It changes the font to graphics and they come out very ugly when imported in Word. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I am running SAS 6.11.40 under Windows95.

Thanks a lot.

Eric Hoogenboom