Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:23:55 -0600
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Clay Helberg <chelberg@SPSS.COM>
Subject:   Re: correlations option "Print= nosig"

Margarita Hurtado wrote: > > I am using SPSS 7.5 and would like to get the correlations WITHOUT the significance levels and n's > printed ( I am using pairwise deletion of missing vars). Syntax guide indicates using subcommand- > Print= nosig - but it won't work. I have a 60x60 matrix and would only like to print the > correlations!

I am able to reproduce this. I will add it to our buglist. In the meantime, one solution is to pivot the table so that the "statistics" dimension is in the layer. That way, you can select the correlations layer, and the significance values (and N's, if they're there), will be hidden.

--Clay -- Clay Helberg | Internet: helberg@execpc.com Publications Dept. | WWW: http://www.execpc.com/~helberg/ SPSS, Inc. | Speaking only for myself....