Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:38:08 +0800
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ching-Lin Hsieh <mike26@NTUMC1.MC.NTU.EDU.TW>
Subject:   reference line

When I do a scatterplot showing the relationship between rater-a and rater-b, I would like to have a reference line that its slope is one (means both raters score the same).

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or can help me?

Thanks in advance...

Ching-Lin Hsieh, OT, Ph.D. Lecturer, School of Occupational Therapy, College of Medcine, National Taiwan University WWW homepage: http://king.cc.ntu.edu.tw/~clhsieh/

[text/html]