Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:01:00 EST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Naden, Dave (SSS/AHCPR)" <dnaden@AHCPR.GOV>
Subject:      SAS 6.11 on Win 3.11, Win NT, Win NTServer

Does anyone know if SI's licensing changed between Version 6.11 Wave 1 and Version 6.11 Wave 2, in regards to Windows NT Server? The SAS CD disk says it's for all three types of Windows, and I know I ran it on an NT Server back when the version was Wave 1. But now, when I try to install Wave 2, it says I'm not licenced. Thanks for any help. -Dave Naden (dnaden@cghsir.ahcpr.gov)