Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:36:35 PST
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         DUCATI 750 SuperSport <boelte@PSY.UNI-MUENSTER.DE>
Subject:      access-data in spss anmd missing values

Hi,

I read in data from an access-file via ODBC. As usual some cases miss data for some variables. These missing data which I want to exclude from all analyses are represented (SPSS 6.1.3) as ',' even for numerical variables. How do I declare these values as missing data? I don't want to do it via the data editor or delete these values by hand becuase of the huge number of variables and cases.

Jens Boelte