Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 1997 15:55:15 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Anouar Benmalek <Anouar.Benmalek@UHB.FR>
Subject:      How to read a stored macro?

Hello, Is it possible to "decompil" a SAS compiled and stored macro so that we can read how it is written? It is imprtant in the case we think there is an error. An another question, which is related to the first: how ca we use a SAS Unix-compiled macro so that we can use it on SAS-windows? Thank! A.benmalek