Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Mar 1997 15:33:55 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ervineis <ervineis@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Mainframe SAS/GRAPH Device Driver

In my very large company we have a device driver 'GOPTIONS DEVICE=B1LJ4A' that noone seems to remember how it was set up. I need to set up a similiar driver but for a 4224 printer. Is there a way for me to print out the contents (source code) of this driver? I know that there are standard 4224 drivers available, but I need one that can format the graphics output to SYSOUT so that it can go into the JES2 held queue. We have a product named TSPRINT that will then route the held queue item to the printer. Thanks. Neil. Neil E. Ervin, Banc One Financial Card Services, Columbus, Ohio