Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 1997 21:13:26 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Brady <thbrady@EROLS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS book

If you contacJuraj Kavecansky wrote: > > I am familiar with SAS programming fundamentals and would like to learn more. Is > there any book you > would recommend me to read? > > Thank you, > > Jurajcontact book sales at SAS Institute they have many books, written by SAS users, that are how-to and are excelent tools to learn SAS.