Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:47:28 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ross-boy Link <rosslink@INTERACCESS.COM>
Subject:      Memory Leak: Windows 95 Only or NT Also?

I've gotten mixed opinions as to whether or not the 6.11/6.12 memory leak occurs under Windows NT. SAS Tech Support says it only applies to Windows 95. At least one member of this group feels otherwise.

Please let me know if you feel you have good evidence about this one way or the other. Thank you in advance - you're the coolest.

Ross-boy Link Marketing Analytics, Inc. "We put the ANAL back in ANALYTICS"

Ross-boy Link Marketing Analytics, Inc. rosslink@interaccess.com (847) 733-8459