Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:54:09 -0600
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Steven Murphy <s-murp@CAFE.TC.UMN.EDU>
Subject:      Re: If not Sami,don't read -Reply

This is very heartwarming.....but take it OFFLINE and off this list, please? Thank you.

>>> Nguyen Duc Tuan <nguyen.d@CCMAIL.CGI.FR> 04/21/97 02:30pm >>> Sorry, I am not Jewish , but glad to reply to you Nami !

From Paris ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Author: CICS List <CICS-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> at CGIINTERNET Date: 21/04/97 11:11

Hello from Turkey! My name is Sami Nas.I am 20 and living in Istanbul.I am proud of being jewish.Your name seems to be Jewish.Are you jewish?Does not matter I would like to know you.If you reply,I'll be glad.Bye..

Sami Nas