Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Apr 1997 05:03:44 GMT
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "James F. Stoves" <jstoves@ENTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: CICS ASRA

Carson Williams <cwillia@MCVH-VCU.EDU> wrote in article <85256481.00735DD7.00@MCV-NOTES1.MCVH-VCU.EDU>... > Carson Williams@MCVH > 04/22/97 05:05 PM > > I am running CICS 3.3 and we keep getting ASRA's. We will get these > abends in modules that have not been modified. When we do a newcopy on > these programs and resend the transactions the ASRA may disappear. After > awhile it may reappear in showing a different module that has not been > modified. Any suggestions on things I may check? > > Thanks CWW Richmond, VA > What kind of ASRA? Third word of the PSW should tell you. That might be a place to start...