Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:22:32 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Rickards, Clinton S" <RickardsCS@AETNA.COM>
Subject:   FW: replacable parameters in SAS/Connect Logon Script
Comments:   To: Tim Pi <fmrco!timpi@uunet.uu.net>

Tim, SAS/Connect is an optional product you can obtain from SAS Institute which allows SAS sessions running on different computers to communicate and share resources. In my case, I am looking to use SAS on my PC, connect to an IBM mainframe running MVS/TSO, and have TSO run programs for me. SAS/Connect can also be used to move data from one computer to another and to make files that exist on a different computer look like they reside on your computer.

Hope this helps. My thanks to Michael Davis, Tony Payne, and Chris Zogby for their help on using macro variables in logon scripts. Clint Clint Rickards, ARS IT, TNB2 Phone: 860-273-3420