Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:28:20 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hiroyuki Yamada <hryamada@SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU>
Subject:      A common slope in two or more covariates

Hi, All:

I am doing an ANCOVA with two or more covariates and would like to know how to write a command using SAS to check the assumption of a common slop in this context. Suppose that I have the following variables: DV (dependent variable), IV (independent var), COV1, COV2, and COV3 (COV = covariate). Then, I think that the model statement will be:

MODEL DV= IV COV1 COV2 COV3 IV*COV1 IV*COV2 IV*COV3/SOLUTION;

Is this correct? I would appreciate your help.

Hiro