Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:46:23 +0100
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From: David Latini <DLatini@PACBELL.NET>
Organization: Stanford University
Subject: REPOST: SF Bay Area - SAS programmer, data management/analysis
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Sorry for the (possible) repost, but this never appeared on my
Please do not respond to this email. See contact info below.
The American Institutes for Research has an open position for a Senior
The successful candidate will
- Design and code computer programs in SAS and MS Access for checking,
cleaning, and manipulating very large data sets,
- Carry out complex data analyses using SAS or other statistical
- Devise and implement methodological solutions that are technically and
- Requires an advanced degree in a quantitative or social science
research with an emphasis on mathematical modeling or applied
- Must have four or more years experience using SAS as a programming
language (i.e., extensive DATA step experience) and experience working
with very large data files that have complex data structures.
- Requires a demonstrated ability to use other statistical (STATA,
S-plus) and database management (MS Access) programs.
- Strong communication, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving
skills are a must.
The American Institutes for Research offers excellent benefits. Salary
commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested persons
should submit a resume to
American Institues for Research
P. O. Box 1113
Palo Alto, CA 94302-1113
(415) 858-0958 (Fax)
Please reference Job Code CSG/UNT in your replies. The American
Insitutes for Research is an equal opportunity employer.