Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Aug 1997 13:30:58 GMT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sibastien Plante <splante@GLOBETROTTER.QC.CA>
Subject:      Contrast

Hello,

I have difficulty interpreting the contrast in the repeated measures analysis.

Per example, my repeat factor is Day; I have 10 days

What does Day*'Other Factor' mean in the Test of Within-Subjects Contrast output?

Second, in the same table, how come I always have 9 and not 10 days in the Transformed Variable Column?

Thanks in advance,

Sibastien Plante.