Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Aug 1997 16:11:19 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joar Vitters <Joar.Vitterso@OSTFORSK.NO>
Subject:      Copy and paste blocks in SPSS 7.5 syntax files

Hello

This may be a simple question, but anyway. One of the most useful features of my older version (SPSS 6.1.3) was its opportunity for copying (and pasting) blocks from the output and syntax files. Click and drag the right mouse button did a perfect job! However, in the new version (SPSS 7.5) nothing happens when I click and drag the right mouse button. Whatever happened to that brilliant feature? Is there still a way of copying a text block in the syntax files in SPSS 7.5?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Joar Vitterso

--