Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:32:55 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Tverdek, Edward" <etverdek@SPSS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Smart viewer
Comments: To: "h.de.wit@scp.nl" <h.de.wit@scp.nl>

Hans: We've been able to confirm that this is an operational bug in Smart Viewer version 7.5.2. There are no known work-arounds for the problem right now, but it should be fixed by the release of Smart Viewer 8.0. SPSS apologizes for the inconvenience this causes you and all users of Smart Viewer in the meantime.

Ed Tverdek SPSS Technical Support