Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:55:50 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Johnstone <johnston@FAPSE.UNIGE.CH>
Subject:      SPSSWCRS.DLL contains no version info...

I am trying to run a CROSSTABS analysis using the pull down menus in SPSS 7.0. Every time I try to run the analysis I get the following message:

MISSING VALUES jam (). CROSSTABS /TABLES=coler BY dormi /FORMAT=AVALUE TABLES /STATISTIC=CHISQ PHI /CELLS=COUNT .

>Error #9104. Command name CROSSTABS >The version of a procedure or some other facility is not compatible with >the version of the SPSS for Windows base system. >This command not executed.

>SPSSWCRS.DLL contains no version information.

Has anyone an idea of what is going wrong? All help appreciated.

Tom Johnstone University of Geneva