Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Sep 1997 10:54:30 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Crawford <Peter@CRAWFORDSOFTWARE.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: batch mode on NT server- printing

In article <E1DA9C81FAEBD0118ADF00805FC18CEA5AA4@PRI02>, Lynn Nonnemaker <LNonnemaker@PRIASSOC.COM> writes > >My office is setting up SAS6.12 on an NT server. >We plan to run in batch mode, and are trying to (snip) >couldn't find anything, so humor me please: how do >I make sure the time and date when the program >finished (i.e. the log and listing files were written to >disk?) are written to the log and listing so we can

(snip)

Lynn If possible trap the modified date from the dataset (log or print) information, stored in the directory. SAS may not deliver these details, but there are other ways to observe. The date and time are present, written by the operating system. It is as if it knew you wanted these details !

Whatever the platform, a solution can be found !

Good luck -- Peter Crawford