Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:09:37 0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         HCC.ALES@HCCSJ.NF.CA

Fellow Listers

I have inherited a SYSTAT file created with a 1990 PC version of SYSTAT. I would like to bring it into SAS. Could anyone advise me on the best way to tackle this problem? The owner is not available. I have the data file and a list of varables that should be in the file but no input locations. Each record appears to be 5 lines of variables.

Sharon hcc.ales@hccsj.nf.ca