Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:13:24 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kysthospitalet ved Stavern <kystavrn@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      repeated measurements

-- Hello, my name is Patricia and I need some help! I'm analyzing data for investigating the effects of an intervention program in low back pain patients. We have one group with the same intervention and 4 measuring moments to evaluate changes over time. I know that it is possible to find an overall significance with repeated measurements, so that you can say: there is an effect. But is it also possible to evaluate seperate changes between measuring moment T1 and T2, T2 and T3, T3 and T4 with repeated measurements? If it is possible, how can I define it and where can I find it back in the output, if it is not possible, what would you suggest (paired T-test with Bonferroni correction??) I,m using SPSS 6.1

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me and give me some advice!! Please send reactions to

Patricia de Groot E-mail. Kystavrn@online.no

- Kysthospitalet ved Stavern