Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1997)Back to main REXXLIST pageJoin or leave REXXLIST (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:08:55 -0500
Sender:       REXX Programming discussion list <REXXLIST@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         The OS/2 Man <os2_man@NOSPAM.IBM.NET>
Subject:      HELP With REXX!! - EJQBKG0.MSG (0/1)

Hey to any REXX programmers with free time on their hands: I am a 15 year old OS/2 user conducting a science experiment on human behaviour and the internet. It is a followup study to one I conducted two years ago. This year's experiment has a demographic survey in it and I am using a CGI script to send me the data. However, I don't know how to script REXX very well and was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm including a copy of what one of the CGI script responses looks like. I basically want the script to tally the numbers for each category, eg: Gender: Male or Female...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Sean Coughlin (The OS/2 Man)

====================================== "Approximate answers to the right questions are worth more than precise answers to the wrong questions."

S E A N C O U G H L I N (THE OS/2 MAN) os2_man@ibm.net