Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1997)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:05:34 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         William Dudley <wdudley@SPH.EMORY.EDU>
Subject:      CHAID citation

I am about to submit a manuscript in which I used CHAID and I wonder if the folks at SPSS can give me guidance on the proper APA citation style. Given that this is a product of Statistical Innovations, Inc how should I cite the software?

Thanks for your help bill

William N Dudley, PhD Asst Professor Dept Behavioral Science and Health Education Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta 30322 Phone 404 727 2447 FAX 404 727 1369