Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 20:49:32 -0800
Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Organization: Self Analysis
Subject: Re: SAS 6.12 Partitioned Library for Large File
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Repost with your log, any appropriate config.sas612 options, or invocation
- do partitioned libraries work under any other circumstances?
- which library is this? SASWORK or another?
- what is your partition size? Where is it set?
- how did you specify this library as parititioned?
- what is the specific error which is occuring in your log?
I have no experience with AIX, but have used partitioned datasets under
Solaris and HPUX.
On Friday, November 07, 1997 7:59 AM, John Zhao [SMTP:jzhao@TESENT.COM]
> Does any one have luck with SAS6.12 partitioned library on IBM AIX?
> we are running into problem when trying to partitioning SAS dataset
> thank 2G on
> IBM AIX 4.1. The error message is something like "BUS ERROR"
> Tessera Enterpriese Systems
Karsten M. Self (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
(Welchen Teil von "Gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?)