Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Dec 1997 23:43:22 -0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     To: pprimak@genzyme.com
From:         Philip Mason <phil@WOOD-ST.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: graphic software

Philip,

Is there any other graphics software on the planet that "has more abilities and features than SAS/GRAPH software"? I don't think so. What more do you want than DSGI, the PROCs, macro language, SCL, DDE, OLE, etc. which can all be intermixed to produce virtually any graph(s)?

Additionally you can delve into the other graphical products that SAS offer, particularly JMP, Insight, GIS, Spectraview, etc. for additional features.

Perhaps you could rephrase the question?

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [SMTP:SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Philip Primak Sent: 09 December 1997 19:15 To: SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU Subject: graphic software

We are looking for an interactive graphic software that has the ability to use SAS data sets and produce multiple figures per page and has more abilities and features than SAS/GRAPH software.

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Philip Primak Genzyme Corporation Cambridge, MA