Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:03:48 -0600
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Tverdek, Edward" <etverdek@SPSS.COM>
Subject:   Re: License codes for SPSS 8.0

The Customer Support Coordinator for SPSS International quite rightly reminded me that our customer base does not stop at the borders of the North American continent. I should have pointed out in the previous note that all of this information applies exclusively to SPSS 8.0 users in the U.S. and Canada. SPSS 8.0 users in other countries are not likely to encounter the chronic problems of missing license codes that some domestic 8.0 users are experiencing. International users who do encounter this or any problem with their software can contact their local SPSS offices. Contact information for each of these is available at

http://www.spss.com/corpinfo/

Technical support questions can be routed directly to the appropriate representatives by completing the standard Websupport form at

http://www.spss.com/tech/MailForm.html

and indicating the appropriate country of purchase in the first box.

I apologize for any confusion.

Ed Tverdek SPSS Technical Support